Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pampered Chef and Coupons

So, as previously stated, I want to start couponing. I LOVE free stuff and great deals. I thrive on them. I feel better about myself and my purchases when I am able to find one. Being a stay-at-home mom and a youth pastor's wife, we are on a pretty strict budget. I have a few websites that I frequent; one being a lady from our church's site: http://www.couponqueendiaries.com/ which I love!
I signed up for my Sunday paper and received my first one this past Sunday. I was so excited to tear into it and see what kind of deals I could find! I have to admit, I still am not completely positive of what I'm doing, but I'm trying to work at it. For my first trip ever to Publix yesterday, I spent $17 and saved $9! Ok, not that great, but I had only one week's paper to prepare and had to get certain things that weren't necessarily on sale. I'll keep that $9 in my pocket, though!
I had a Pampered Chef party at my house last night with my friend Beth as the sales rep. She did a great job. I had invited 20+ people. Several ladies weren't able to make it, but there were 18 (not including family members of some and Beth and myself!) It was a great night of food, fun, and cooking utensils! hehehe! As you know, when you host a party like that, you receive a certain amount of free stuff according to how much $$ your party brought in. Last night, I got $60 of FREE stuff and 2 items 50% off. I spent $17 and got almost $100 worth of stuff for my kitchen. I'm so excited about it! Here are most of the items I was able to get...
If you didn't get to come and want to order something, go to www.pamperedchef.com, find what you would like to order, and email me your order.
If you know of any free stuff or good deals, let me know! Happy bargaining...

1 comment:

Staci Bishop said...

You got some great things from Pampered Chef! PC makes cooking fun. :) Oh, and thanks for the coupon shout out. I'm just delighted to know that you enjoy my blog.