Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Out of Touch

I have been out of touch with the cyber world this week. I have had a husband still on the mend from having his tonsils removed, a 1 year old with another tooth coming in, not to mention we painted our bonus room last week! Needless to say, it has been crazy around this house. This week isn't looking to be much different. Aaron is feeling better, but still not 100%. We have rescheduled our ski trip from last month to this coming weekend. Des will be staying with his Mawmaw and Pawpaw (Curt and Mary Holland) - they are his "adopted" grandparents here in Nashville. I am looking forward to a great weekend with our TDF teens!Des and I went to Pleasant View Christian's basketball game last week. That is the school I taught and coached at last year. We got to watch our girls win...and advance to the finals of the state tournament! I am so proud of them! Des was there last year, too, but he was only a week old! Here are some pictures of Des and me at the game. What a big boy I have!!

  Mommy, do you think I can play basketball someday? Well, for now, I'll just play with these fun colorful rings...they taste pretty good!
Look at all of those teeth!
 
Despite what daddy thinks, he is a momma's boy!

I'm sure I will have pictures from this weekend...for now, that's all folks! Have a blessed week.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

He is adorable with all those teeth!!

Amber said...

He is so sweet Casey. What great pictures!

one of nettie's girls said...

I left an award for you on my site.