Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Good News!!!

I just received a call. I will be teaching 4th graders next year. I'm really excited about this opportunity. I think I will also be coaching basketball and, maybe, softball. WOO HOO!! This is something that I've had to be patient to find out, but the Lord is faithful! I go tomorrow to see my room where I'll be teaching 20+ brains what they need to know for the next year! Its kind of intimidating, though, that I will be solely responsible for the education of 20+ students for an entire year. The Lord has entrusted me with these students, and I'll do my best to make an impact on their life forever. What an amazing opportunity I've been given!

5 comments:

Deena said...

WOW! Good for you! :) What a blessing.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!!! Congrats!

This is Leigh by the way. LOL. I have a blog on wordpress. :)

Hope you and Aaron are doing well. Tell him I say hey!

So tell me about this job you work at...lol.

Anonymous said...

Wow...we're all growing up aren't we...

Unknown said...

hey casey. didn't know you had a blog. the 4 of us need to get together again sometime soon.

Unknown said...

oh and i am actually Jacob. Not keith. Sorry about that. lol. i bet you were freaked.