Friday, June 20, 2008

My husband is wonderful. Really, he's great. He can be such a sweetheart when he really tries. Just a simple note to tell me he loves me makes my day. He can turn the worst day into the best day by a smile or hug. When I've come home after a long day of arguing with patients, its a breath of fresh air for him to wrap his arms around me, kiss me on the forhead, and tell me his missed me. Yes, its a little gushy, so stop reading if you don't like it.
Today, for instance, he's bringing me and my co-workers lunch. Being able to see him in the middle of my day is great. It makes me anxious to see him in the morning and refreshed in the afternoon. I just want the last few hours to pass by quickly, though, so I can see him at home!
I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful husband. I know I'm not the greatest wife, but I sure strive to be. We often have discussions about how we can be a better husband/wife for each other. Instead of letting those discussions lead to arguments, we are able to be open and honest and get issues resolved. I love the fact that I know he's going to be there for me, supporting me and loving me every step of our lives. I love the fact that he is a man of God. His heart's desire is to lead us in a way that is pleasing to the Father. When problems or trials arise, the first thing he wants to do is pray with me about it. He's so great!
Also...he's really silly. When we were dating, he would do silly things just to see me smile. Often times I was laughing AT him and not WITH him and his silliness. Now, he still tries to do those things, but more often than not he's just ridiculous! But his smile is contagious. Whether he's really funny or not, I just can't help but smile at him. God knew that I needed someone to laugh with me because He knows I have lots of reasons to be laughed at!
He's a youth pastor and a good one at that. The kids love him because he's so silly and will play outside with them. Its a joy to sit back and watch how the Lord is using his silliness for His glory.
Well, I guess I just wanted to write about Aaron Pontious just because. So...there's a little information for you about him.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Hi! People are not going to leave comments on your site, unless you laeve comments on theirs. =P